Join INAR Network
Irish Network Against Racism (INAR) is a membership organisation. Our strength is in our Members, a growing, national Network of diverse Civil Society Organisations committed to combating racism and all related forms of discrimination in every sphere of life in Ireland.
Apply for Membership
- Download, fill in and sign the Membership Application Form with the Membership Protocol.
- Send both documents together with a high resolution logo (.jpg, .gif, .png formats only; no .pdf please) of your organisation to email@example.com.
- After receiving your application, we will send it for the INAR Board’s approval.
- If successful, we will send you a welcome email confirming your Membership.
- Your Welcome Pack with your Membership Certificate will be sent to you by post.
- We will display your organisation’s logo, name and website link will on the Members page on our website. We will also add your contact details to our contact list.
- You will be invited to participate in our regular Membership Meetings, training and other Membership events.
Become a member of the Irish Network Against Racism.
Join the largest network of Civil Society Organisations in Ireland committed to combating racism and enjoy the benefits for your group or organisation:
- Become a part of a growing movement against racism in Ireland and Europe.
- Meet and exchange information, ideas, and practices with other organisations committed to combating racism.
- Share the resources and solidarity of a Network, to support you in your work.
- Promote your work through the Network and extend the reach of your messages and projects.
- Learn new ways to monitor and respond to racism.
- Join campaigns at a local, national and European levels on issues relating to racism and discrimination.
- Have your say in shaping policy and practices to combat racism in Ireland and Europe.
- Receive a free copy of the ‘Responding to Racism Guide: How to Report Racism and Where to Find Help’