Join INAR Network
Irish Network Against Racism (INAR) is a membership organisation. Our strength is in our Members, a growing, national Network of diverse Civil Society Organisations committed to combating racism and all related forms of discrimination in every sphere of life in Ireland.
What we ask in return is that you sign our Membership Protocol and commit to working in solidarity with other members, send a representative to our monthly Network meetings, contribute to and promote the Network and its work, including iReport.ie and our Responding to Racism Guide, monitoring and combating racism, and support our call for the introduction of a hate crime legislation in Ireland and a National Action Plan Against Racism.
If you think Membership is for your organisation, simply follow the steps listed below.
Apply for Membership
- Download, fill in and sign the Membership Application Form with the Membership Protocol.
- Send both documents together with a high resolution logo (.jpg, .gif, .png formats only; no .pdf please) of your organisation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After receiving your application, we will send it for the INAR Board’s approval.
- If successful, we will send you a welcome email confirming your Membership.
- Your Welcome Pack with your Membership Certificate will be sent to you by post.
- We will display your organisation’s logo, name and website link will on the Members page on our website. We will also add your contact details to our contact list.
- You will be invited to participate in our regular Membership Meetings, training and other Membership events.
Become a member of the Irish Network Against Racism.
Join the largest network of Civil Society Organisations in Ireland committed to combating racism and enjoy the benefits for your group or organisation:
- Become a part of a growing movement against racism in Ireland and Europe.
- Meet and exchange information, ideas, and practices with other organisations committed to combating racism.
- Share the resources and solidarity of a Network, to support you in your work.
- Promote your work through the Network and extend the reach of your messages and projects.
- Learn new ways to monitor and respond to racism.
- Join campaigns at a local, national and European levels on issues relating to racism and discrimination.
- Have your say in shaping policy and practices to combat racism in Ireland and Europe.
- Receive a free copy of the ‘Responding to Racism Guide: How to Report Racism and Where to Find Help’