THE VOICE OF ANTI-RACISM IN IRELAND
The Irish Network Against Racism (INAR) is a membership organisation. Our strength is in our Members, a growing, national Network of diverse Civil Society Organisations committed to combating racism and all related forms of discrimination in every sphere of life in Ireland. We are dedicated to finding common strategies and policy positions for combating racism, finding ways of complementing each other’s work, and to offering cross-community and cross-sectoral support and solidarity.
Join our Network today!
The Irish Network Against Racism (INAR) is a national network of nearly 160 anti-racism civil society organisations that aims to work collectively to highlight and address racism in Ireland through the promotion and monitoring of Irish, EU and global trends and anti-racist initiatives.
The Membership of INAR is open to all civil society groups and organisations committed to diversity, equality and combating racism in Ireland.
INAR is an active member of the European Network Against Racism (ENAR) based in Brussels, a network of 160 organisations from 30 European States. INAR actively collaborates with the ENAR to coordinate research initiatives, campaigns and mobilisations, bringing a European dimension to Ireland and vice-versa.
As the national collective voice for building solidarity among groups challenging racism, INAR will fight all forms of racism by providing analysis and tools to empower those who experience racism to take action.
INAR’s vision is of an equal, just, inclusive Irish society free from racism.
INAR STRATEGIC PLAN 2018-2021
INAR Strategic Goals
- Build a strong and vibrant anti-racism infrastructure in Ireland.
- Develop evidence-based research to capture trends and patterns and inform our policy and lobbying work.
- Be the national voice identifying, monitoring and speaking out against racism.
- Build the INAR Network in Ireland.
IREPORT.IE RACIST INCIDENT REPORTING SYSTEM
- National, confidential and user-friendly way to report racism from any online device.
- Enables people who experience or witness racism and/or those supporting them to do something about it and break the silence.
- Used for monitoring racism in Ireland.
- Provides evidence and data on racism in Ireland.
- Counters an increase in racism and a hardening of racist attitudes.
- Helps focus the discussion on finding solutions to racism.
Find out more about INAR’s projects, campaigns, research,policy work and events.