The Irish Network Against Racism (INAR) is a national network of nearly 160 anti-racism civil society organisations that aims to work collectively to highlight and address racism in Ireland through the promotion and monitoring of Irish, EU and global trends and anti-racist initiatives.
The Membership of INAR is open to all civil society groups and organisations committed to diversity, equality and combating racism in Ireland.
INAR is an active member of the European Network Against Racism (ENAR) based in Brussels, a network of 160 organisations from 30 European States. INAR actively collaborates with the ENAR to coordinate research initiatives, campaigns and mobilisations, bringing a European dimension to Ireland and vice-versa.
IREPORT.IE RACIST INCIDENT REPORTING SYSTEM
- National, confidential and user-friendly way to report racism from any online device.
- Enables people who experience or witness racism and/or those supporting them to do something about it and break the silence.
- Used for monitoring racism in Ireland.
- Provides evidence and data on racism in Ireland.
- Counters an increase in racism and a hardening of racist attitudes.
- Helps focus the discussion on finding solutions to racism.