ENDORSE #LOVENOTHATE CAMPAIGN
We are delighted with a great response to Love Not Hate Cammpaign endorsement call to date. So far, over 90 organisations, both local and national, supporting and representing the voice of ethnic, religious and national minorities, LGBT+ community and people with disabilities, have officially expressed their support for the call for the government to enact hate crime legislation immediately, to offer the best protection to people from affected groups in Ireland.
Join our call for the introduction of hate crime legislation in Ireland and a safer Ireland for all minorities.
Endorse #LoveNotHate campaign today! See below how to do so.
Why do we need hate crime legislation?
How to Endorse our call for The introduction of hate crime legislation
We are welcoming endorsements throughout the campaign, so if your organsation wishes to do so, please confirm that by emailing the Campaign Coordinator at email@example.com
- Post that your organisation supports the campaign on your social media, website and newsletter, using #LoveNotHate hashtag.
- Share the campaign video and our call for petition signatures.
- Use campaign logos in your communication, publications, newsletters etc.
- Collect petition signatures online.
Resources for Endorsers
- Find out more about the campaign
- Find out more about hate crime legislation
- Sign and share the PETITION (link to share: bit.ly/LoveNotHate2)
- Watch and share the Love Not Hate VIDEO
- Download Love Not Hate MAIN LOGO (large/print)
- Download Love Not Hate SOCIAL MEDIA LOGO (square/online use)
- Download Love Not Hate BROCHURE
- Download a PAPER VERSION OF THE PETITION
- Hashtag to use on social media: #LoveNotHate
#LoveNotHate Campaign Endorsers
#LoveNotHate Campaign for the introduction of hate crime legislation has been endorsed by a broad range of anti-racism, LGBT+, disability and other civil society organisations listed below.
LIST OF #Lovenothate ENdorsers