ENDORSE #LOVENOTHATE CAMPAIGN
We are delighted with a great response to Love Not Hate Cammpaign endorsement call to date. So far, over 80 organisations, both local and national, supporting and representing the voice of ethnic, religious and national minorities, LGBT+ community and people with disabilities, have officially expressed their support for the call to introduce hate crime legislation in Ireland.
Join our call for a fafer Ireland for all minorities. Endorse #LoveNotHate campaign today!
Why do we need hate crime legislation?
Find out what is hate crime and why we need a legislation to address it. Click here.
How to Endorse our call for The introduction of hate crime legislation
We are welcoming endorsements throughout the campaign, so if your organsation wishes to do so, please confirm that by emailing the Campaign Coordinator at email@example.com
- Post that you organisation supports the campaign on social media and possibly your website, using #LoveNotHate hashtag.
- Share the campaign video and our call for petition signatures.
- Use campaign logos in your communication, publications, newsletters etc.
- Display the campaign poster and brochures in your office.
- Collect petition signatures online and on paper.
Resources for Endorsers
- Find out more about the campaign
- Find out more about hate crime legislation
- Sign and share the PETITION (link to share: bit.ly/LoveNotHate2)
- Watch and share the Love Not Hate VIDEO
- Download Love Not Hate MAIN LOGO (large/print)
- Download Love Not Hate SOCIAL MEDIA LOGO (square/online use)
- Download Love Not Hate BROCHURE
- Download Love Not Hate POSTER
- Download PAPER VERSION OF THE PETITION
- Hashtag to use on social media: #LoveNotHate
#LoveNotHate Campaign Endorsers
So far #LoveNotHate Campaign for the introduction of hate crime legislation has been endorsed by a range of anti-racism, LGBT+, disability and other civil society organisations.
LIST OF #Lovenothate ENdorsers